Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Product Review: Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray


If you're as much into hair products as I am, you know that you should always use a heat protecting spray before using any kind of direct heat. You may know it, but how often do you actually do it?

I've tried at least five different products to protect my hair from heat, from leave in conditioners to oils to sprays. The problem was always that my hair felt greasy afterwards, or it felt heavy and weighed down by the end of the day. And then I found the Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray.

Not only does this product protect your hair from the heat, it keeps your style light and your locks shiny. I've used this product with mousses and other styling products, and it never makes my hair feel heavy or oily. It leaves my hair feeling silky and healthy, and I know my hair is protected. There is a noticeable difference in my hair's health and appearance when I use this product compared to when I don't. As you can see in the picture above, the shine is actually noticeable!

The only thing more impressive than the product's performance is the price. It's less than $4.00 at Walmart, and will definitely last you a while. I recommend this to anyone who ever uses heat on their hair, it's a must have for your hair product collection!


All opinions are my own and not endorsed by any company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS