Friday, July 25, 2014

The Flaunt Shop Friday


So last week for The Flaunt Shop Friday I only featured one item. As I've shopped more and more on TFS's website I realized that there are way too many items that I'm obsessed with to just list one. So, my new compromise is one new arrival, and two classic items. Because who can get enough of TFS?
Certainly not me.

Leave Him Speechless DressLeave Him Speechless Dress

This week's new arrival is the Leave Him Speechless dress. I love this dress. I honestly cannot choose which I want more, the mint or the black. I know I'll end up with one of them in my closet because I am dying to wear it to a formal or date night. It's simple but still makes a statement, and can show off curves and a bangin' body like it's nobody's business. The mint is bright and eye catching, while the black is sleek and alluring. The cut out on the chest is teasing without giving away too much. Ugh, it's just a must have, but both colors are so perfect.

Back Off Top - RESTOCKED

The first "classic" item (which was actually just restocked) is the Back Off top. I have school on the mind and this is an amazing top for going out in the fall. It's a crop top so you can show off your toned summer abs, but the three quarter sleeves mean you won't freeze if you're partying into the night after the sun goes down. The open back is a flirty twist that makes it easy to wear this top with leggings, jeans, short, or a skirt. Pretty much anything you want can be paired with this! I know that this is on my back to school shopping list, and it will probably become my go-to going out shirt.


My last item is the Limelight Skinny Jeans. Neon makes you look tan. Jeans make you look skinny. These pants are a win-win. If you're willing to show the world your abs this would be great paired with the Back Off top for going out, or you could just pair them with a more modest shirt for going to class or activities around campus. Jeans are versatile, but they don't have to be boring blue all the time. Being bright and making a statement is never a bad thing. If you've got it, flaunt it!

The Flaunt Shop
Use "CODEKO" or "TFSNY" under "view cart" for 10% off your purchase!
Click on any of the pictures to shop!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl! I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a guest post for my blog. I'm going on vacation next week and have a guest post scheduled for every day except for Friday and I think you would be perfect for it if you have time. Email me! cduncan@murraystate.edu

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS