Monday, July 21, 2014

Hello Monday, is that you?


 I cannot believe it's Monday again. Weekends really need to be more than two days long, there's just too much fun to be had. Someone should work on that.

The weekend was a blast, spent up at the St. Lawrence River, with good friends and a lot of sun and food. The water was a bit chilly but still beautiful. Some day I will own an island with a house and a boat, and I will watch the sunset with a glass of wine every night. That is a part of my life goals now.

But for now, it's back to reality of another week. New jobs, new challenges, but also new memories. Last week I signed my first modeling contract, became a writer for Sorority Stylista, got two babysitting jobs, and then spent the weekend getting tan on a boat. I don't know how this week could possibly compare to that, but I guess we'll see!

Don't forget to check out The Flaunt Shop for their new arrivals today! They sell out quick, but use CODEKO under "view cart" for a discount on your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS