Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag


I got this tag from Ramblings of a Southern Belle and she said she was tagging everyone in it, so I figured I would give it a try! I know I'm not exclisively a beauty blogger, but I'm getting more into it, just wait ;)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's naturally fluffy and usually wave.

2. What is your natural hair color?
Blonde

3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair anymore. 

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every time I shower, which is everyday since I usually workout daily!

5. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
If I have anything important to do I blow dry my hair and then use velcro rollers to give it volume, and if I'm just bumming around I put in sea salt spray after my shower and wear it wavy.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
It depends.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
I actually don't paint my nails very often because my nails are very strong. When I do paint them, it's usually a French manicure because I think they look so sharp.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
My toes are always polished. I think toes look weird if they're not.

9. How long does it take you to put on your make-up?
If I'm not going anywhere special, about 2 minutes. Just mascara and eyeliner, and maybe a little blush. If I have something to do, about 25 minutes for everything.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my face first because it just makes more sense to me.

11. Do you "collect" make-up or do you just buy what you need when you need it?
A little bit of both. I will buy products that I have had my eye on for a while even if I don't need them, but I don't do that just all the time.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I'm still building up the courage to wear fake lashes aka glue something to my eye. 

13. Do you wear a full face of make-up everyday?
Nope. If I am just staying at home, I don't wear any make-up. If I am just going to run errands, I usually just wear mascara. If I am going to work or out for the night, I wear a full face of make-up.

14. Do you wear make-up when you are home alone (or with family)?
Nope. I'll only put some vaseline on my eyelashes to make them look darker.

15. Will you leave the house without make-up?
Yes. Sometimes I just have a good face day and don't feel like dealing with makeup.

16. How many high-end products do you have?
Maybe one. I like to find inexpensive products that work well.

17. How often do you wash your make-up brushes?
About once a month. It's bad.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually decide in a panic when I'm looking through my closet five minutes before I'm supposed to leave the house. 

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Maybe twice a year. I use my KD bag when I'm at school. 

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I'm a night owl so sometimes I'm up at 3am but I'm usually up by 10.

21. How often and when do you work out?
I try to run or at least power walk everyday, in addition to yoga and a couple of 30 day challenges.

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right

23. How tall are you?
5'9"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Spanglish.

25. How many pets do you have?
Zero :(

26. How often are you on Blogger? 
I aim for 7 days a week.

27. Do you read the comments left on your blogs/
Yes.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
You can read all about it here.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My iphone. 

31. How often do you clean your house?
Haha cleaning.

32. What is your favorite color?
Pink

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Vogue

34. Do you swear?
More than I would like to admit. 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I'm actually writing this at 2:30 in the morning so sleep!




2 comments:

  1. Love that you did this tag :)! I'm not exclusively a beauty blogger either, but I try to do at least beauty posts a week. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love your blog too! I think a mix of beauty and other things is the way to go :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS