Monday, June 16, 2014

Brand Review: Kiss My Southern Sass



I admit that I am a little biased when it comes to Kiss My Southern Sass. Yes, I am a sales rep for them (if you want to know about how to become one leave a comment!) and yes that means I am supposed to promote them, but I love this brand because it is so much more than just a line of clothes. And it may seem ironic to some people that I'm a Kiss My Southern Sass sales rep because I'm from New York, but like me, KMSS believes in a Southern state of mind.

When I became a KMSS sales rep, I did not know what to expect. I applied through twitter, and because I loved the brand, I hoped I would get one of the super coveted positions. Obviously I did, but I was not expecting to quickly make connections that I formed with girls from all around the country. I have a KMSS big and a KMSS twin, and all of the reps have a Facebook group where we not only ask sales questions, but also get life advice, gossip about ridiculous things in our lives, and joke about our daily adventures. The KMSS rep group is a family, not a group of girls trying to make commission on cute tank tops and koozies. 

The story behind KMSS is also what endears the company to my heart. The founder started the brand in her dorm room, with the goal of creating a sassy but classy line of clothes. I think we can all agree that the world would be a little better off with more classy sass and less trashy sass. The brand has grown and is doing exceptionally well because the products are excellent, the messages and slogans are clean but interesting, and the team behind everything is remarkable. They represent America, a Southern state of mind, and cute style, all of which make life better!

Kiss My Southern Sass has tanks, koozies, spirit jerseys, pocket tees and tanks, and even a wedding line. They're an all American company that I am proud to work for, represent, and wear, and I would recommend them to everyone. I bought my boyfriend the men's "Running the World since 1776" tank and when I asked him to give a once sentence review he came up with "similar to America, this tank has no equal in awesomeness." If that's not a ringing enforcement I don't know what is.

Want to place an order? Visit
and use code "@KMSS_Cornell" for a discount!



3 comments:

  1. I would love to find out more info about becoming a rep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Email me at kmsscornell@gmail.com, I would love to give you more information!

      Delete
  2. I would love to find out more about becoming a rep!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS