Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Birthday Horoscope


Every year on my birthday my parents cut my horoscope out of the daily paper and put it on the kitchen table with some flowers so it's the first thing I see when I come downstairs. I think it's so sweet and I absolutely love it! This year, since it's my first year away from home on my birthday, they sent me it by text.

If you were born today, June 12th, your horoscope is:
 People born specifically on the 12th of June are imagined to be patient self starters who like the majority of Gemini's, are naturally good at getting their own way. The ruling astrological planet for this particular day is Jupiter making you destined to be highly optimistic, free spirited and sociable. If you have this birthday, a generous giving nature is bestowed upon you along with a realistic, responsible and dutiful attitude. Your clever quick wit allows you to make friends easily and gives you a fun loving, young-at-heart approach to life. Curious and expressive, you will also usually be prone to moodiness, restlessness and become bored fairly quickly. Individuals with a June the twelfth birthday are enthusiastic and alert with a desire to be constantly busy. Your multi-tasking abilities and fondness of diversity encourages you to be resourceful and flexible. A believer in fate you tend to cope well with change and rarely succumb to defeatism. 

I like to think it's pretty true, even though I don't put too much weight on this kind of stuff ;)

Also, thank you to one of my best friends for the monogrammed tumbler wine glass! This birthday has already been a great one because of all of the love I've felt from family and friends long distance. I can't wait to go out later and celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS