Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spring Picnic Makeup


Fun fact: I've never done a makeup post before...
Until now.

Unfortunately my webcam is not as high quality as I would've hoped, so I did have to use an editing program to brighten the picture and I had to make these dumb faces so you could actually see my eye makeup (there are two so you can make sure the color editing doesn't ruin it). My sorority has a date dash tonight, but it's outside so it's "picnic themed." This look focuses on the eyes, and is light enough to be outside in the daytime, but still more fancy than your everyday makeup.

This look is pretty natural and simple and I like it because it fits spring very well.
I used the E.L.F. 24 color eye shadow pallet, purple eyeliner, and Mary Kay lash love mascara on my eyes. I used Mary Kay blush, bronzer, and liquid illuminator for some minor contouring.
 I used the pink Baby Lips to give me a little bit of lip color.

On my eyes I used a peach champagne color for my base, and used that over the entire lid and up to the brow bone, in addition to dusting the inner corners. I used a light rose pink for the lid. I used a metallic lavender from from the middle to the edge, a darker plum for the crease, and a maroon for the edge. 
I only did 3/4 of my upper lash line with eyeliner, and went to under my pupil on the bottom.
I finished up with mascara.

And voila, ready for the picnic!

Comment or email champagnesass@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS