Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Looks I Love: Criss Cross My Heart


To be completely honest, I am not much of a fashionista.
Do I love clothes and shoes? Absolutely. 
Can I tell you about the designer of the month or what fashion show is happening now? Nope.
However, I can tell you about all of the pretty things that I find on my Pinterest...

My "Looks I Love" board is recently created, but now frequently used. I found this dress from The Mint Julep Boutique and I am absolutely in love with it. I love that it could be dressed up or dressed down pretty easily, and how bright and eye catching the color is. As someone who is always cold, a shift dress with long sleeves would be perfect for my summer job in the air conditioning. It is crisp and clean, but hardly boring. The dress is called "Criss Cross my Heart" because there is a small portion of the upper back with crossing detail. All you need are a cute pair of wedges or Jack Rodgers to make this dress your go-to.

Shop The Mint Julep Boutique here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS